Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Someone and I contnd' (might want to read entry below first)

Somebody help me o! blogger does self editing and takes out chunks of what i've written when i'm done posting..leaving blank spaces..any suggestions????

Looking at this poem now, I'm thinking my little someone is probably anorexic, plus crackers and soup ? Why couldn't it be Garri and Ofe Onubu? ok..something light..plaintain chips.lol. My mind was really fascinated by the American/British culture. I recall wanting to taste and feel snow. (I have.lol!) But,that's story for another day joo...

3 comments:

Jaguda said...

lol. blogger is a psycho

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

lol! tell me about it....
thanks for stopping by Jaguda..

Anonymous said...

No, i think 'tis the colour you used. Try highlighting the post again and check where the paragraph you think was omitted was..... guess you can see your 'lost' paragraph when highlighted.