Friday, May 8, 2009

In Love!

I have come to say that i am super-duperly officially in love with Chimere Shaffer Smith (known to the groupies as Ne-yo). Regardless of his receding hairline, his not-so discreet sowing of wild oats, I his undiscovered wife will remain faithful.
Signed on this day, May 8th 2009 - Adia Smith.
P.S - Don't judge me, I just saw the mad video, plus I had a pina colada....
(lengthy posts are on the way *crossed fingers* and I'm still kinda waiting for feedback on the story..so don't just read over...COMMENT! pls..I'm begging..don't Neyofy me again)
* Neyofy - Neyo's wanton behavior and unabashed disregard for his wife -Adia.

11 comments:

TY Tha Mos Magnificent said...

wow married to neyo. what can i say. happy married life. P.S expect to have many junior wives strolling into ur matrimonal home soon, lets not even mention the groupies.

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

Lol!!! thanks for stopping by TY.

akaBaGucci said...

Arghhhh.. Neyo???? Carry go o!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol @ your love for 'Chimere'

Your hair looks super healthy!

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

@ Mr Ba"gucci"... he is my One and Only (though he doesn't know it yet).lol!
@ Mrs Sydelle...yes o!
thanks..(the power of Hair Mayo)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hope all is well with you and yours

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

Aww..thanks for checking in Mrs Sydelle( I'm really tolshed *touched)..All is well, summer is just super busy. *sigh

Anonymous said...

UPDATE JOO! DUN BE LAZY!

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

lol @ Chari..I've been thinking about it..indeed I am Lazy!

Anonymous said...

Well????

this is the softest I can get with ma tough lovin oh...before I get tougher..

Anonymous said...

....she is smitten and she blushes without control.