Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh My Nigeria



I am deeply saddened...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/114090/vanguard-cocaine-mafia

5 comments:

Nice Anon said...

Dang! What a heart breaking story. They could have x-ray'd the dude without putting him into the scanner as the is more radiation.
That place looks like anywhere in Africa and not Europe! It breaks my to see the effects of being from Nigeria and how hopeless ppl must feel to leave home only to come there to suffer and die for nothing!

I know someone who is doing big things because he takes women to Italy. I have said it time and time again. E no go better for him!!!! Gosh so upsetting!
I cannot help but wonder what those that are addicted to Coke will do? Maybe die of their addiction because no one will be willing to give them help to get off it. I don't care what anyone says but Nigeria has a long way to go!!! FUCK!

Nice Anon said...

nne happy new year o! Ka chuku doba anyi ncha ndu n'aro ofuru a o!

Feddie Girl said...

So sad...

Happy New year! Looking forward to more posts from you.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I hope the new year is treating you well.

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

@ Nice Anon..Amen o!!!
@ Feddie Girl..thanks for stopping by..a splendiferous new year to you too!
@ Mrs Sydelle..it is o!!How is my future daughter-in-law faring (for my unborn son)? (P.S- this is so cougar-ish.lol!)