Friday, August 27, 2010

On Christian Kane...


So, I have been thinking of Christian and a part of my heart or maybe head is telling me we are going to get married (please, stifle all raucous laughter). I truly think it may happen. For with God all things are possible.

5 comments:

QuTe said...

I join my faith with your faith..Receive Christian Kane. :)

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

thank you QuTe!!! Amen o!!!!!

Myne said...

LOL....I can't stop laughing yet, lol....

Formerly stealth reader said...

you know i have never bothered to check out his name, did you ever watch him as Lindsay(sp?) on ANgel (tv show) he was such a bad and then good, vulnerable cutie pie and when he lost his hand?
hmmm on leverage he is such a badass and the longer hair suits him..............lol am just drooling from afar, i am no threat to your love o! (and no raucous laughter from the girl who has as many as 10 celebs she wants to marry on her list with alexander skarsgard ranking number one!!! uhm uhm.............

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

@ Myne..I do not appreciate your laughter at all! You have Atala and I have Christian.alright?
@ FSR..No o..he only just came into my life and swept me off my feet. P.s- ensure your admiration is from FARRRRRRRRRRRR off! :D