AMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!*HUG* Feel better!
Thanks B!
AAAAAammmmmmeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn
I know you are feeling good now that's great. Yes oh F that cramps shege
Amen!When I told my mom to buy painkillers she said we people of today make a big deal out of nothing. LolWareva jare she still bought them!Another Amen! for the roadNogo xx
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Sweerratxx
Preach!
lol sorry.. jst went thru a bad period cramp and embarrasd myself on the meto by puking in front of evri1,lol
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!
*HUG* Feel better!
Thanks B!
AAAAAammmmmmeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn
I know you are feeling good now that's great. Yes oh F that cramps shege
Amen!
When I told my mom to buy painkillers she said we people of today make a big deal out of nothing. Lol
Wareva jare she still bought them!
Another Amen! for the road
Nogo xx
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Sweerrat
xx
Preach!
lol sorry.. jst went thru a bad period cramp and embarrasd myself on the meto by puking in front of evri1,lol
Post a Comment