Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Talk to Dr.Who?



Dear ,Bumight Blogsville,
I have a persistent itch in my throat which is causing me to cough. My discomfort is seemingly unending! I can smell the watery catarrh in my nose (please, do not ask me how this is possible, all I know is I smell catarrh and it is not pleasant.) Also, even though I am scratching my throat on the outside it brings no relief on the inside (Yes, I know the outside and inside are two different things, but desperate times call for desperate measures). I have spoken to a nurse in the making and he told me it was an allergy that would pass and I should just sit it out (What???? after he refused to hook me up with a sugar daddy, two strikes in one night..but this is story for another post). After much prodding, he advised claritin. Now I want to know what the doctors (MDs)/ MDs in the making advise? Help!


P.S. - I know some of you are thinking this is a strategy for Adia to find the criteria-meeting Blogsville Dr. Bachelors and snatch them up, YOU ARE WRONG...he he


Hence, I will accept the advice of all and sundry.

5 comments:

Myne said...

I think it is an allergy too, but maybe you need to see a doc? I don't know if Claritin is non prescription?

QuTe said...

*Grabs a cup of coffee and proceeds to watch for the final outcome* :p Perhaps you should see a real Doctor though.. Just to clarify what it is.

Combwalker said...

Bumight! Yeah right!
Okay, to your Q, claritin is an 'anti-allergy' to put it in lay terms but it'd be nice to know what you're allergic to, wouldn't it, so you can avoid it and not need the medicine... All this, and it might just be another story of yours!

jobsfornaija said...

Na wa oh! no be only Bumight be doc naaa *frowns with jealousy* lol.

Kpele. most likely its an allergy. abeg stay away from sugar daddies biko!

Blessing said...

lol...feel better love!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!